Thursday, August 27, 2009

ScreenSaver

OK, here's the deal. I'm going away for a long weekend to a family wedding in Maine. It means a 3 day break from computer and television, and since I'm not equipt to connect to the outside world from my cell phone aside from an actual telephone call, it means 3 days away from writing on my blog, reading and writing on other people's blogs, and even 3 days away from the Mets (and I've heard such great things about Wrigley Field, I hate to miss seeing games there).

What happens when you leave your computer for a few minutes? The computer runs a screen saver. With the U.S. Open starting next week, I present a few of my photos of Shea Stadium taken from the U.S. Open grounds (mostly the top of Arthur Ashe Stadium).



Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com.
Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog