It's raining, the forecast calls for rain with a thundershower possible this morning then variable clouds during the afternoon with scattered thunderstorms, and I have tickets for today's game. And I'm not going alone, so the decision isn't all mine.
Should I stay or should I go?
It's so hard to make the right decision. I really hate to stay home and watch the game on TV when I have tickets. I also hate to make the long trek out to Chez Amazin' to sit in the rain, stand for hours under cover, and not see a ballgame. On the other hand, the pre-paid parking pass is only good today, and bridge tolls are tolls - no refunds. But the Diamondbacks are here until tomorrow night's game.
I predict I'll be leaving after 11am instead of 10am like we had planned. We'll see if my friend and his daughter want to stay for the entire game.