Monday, August 10, 2009

Discussion on ticket pricing policies

Every once in a while, I come across a new blog (or at least one that's new to me). I quietly add it to my RSS feed reader and to the list of Mets fan blogs on this site (and if I can find them on facebook, on my RememberingShea facebook page too).

I happened to come across a blog tonight that had a topic in its most recent post that may be a big part of the off-season talk -- Citi Field Tickets.

The blog is called Mets Report, and the post is basically a discussion with the blog's editor Dave Doyle talking to Kerel Cooper of On The Black about ticket sales from this year and next.

I also remind you about the poll on the right side asking how many games you're planning on going to in 2010 compared to what you did/plan to do in 2009. So far, 1 in 20 is planning on going to more games. It's all relative, but I would like to hear why this one person is going to a lot more games.


Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog