Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shea Stadium or Citi Field - calling all voters

A few days ago, I posted a poll asking fans to vote for Shea Stadium or Citi Field.

So far, a few people have found my blog and voted. And the numbers are overwhelming in favor of Shea Stadium. I'd like to hear from everyone (comments please) as to why they voted the way they did. Given the nature of the site, I'd expect to see more votes for Shea.

But I'd especially like to hear from the (so far) 2 people who voted for Citi Field.

2 comments:

  1. Great job here...just added your work to my list of favorite Dog approved Mets sites at my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. you're going up on my blog list now too. Just keep checking out my site today. I'm updating posts from yesterday and I figure at least 1 new post today, just from the rally at Shea.

    ReplyDelete