So much to say, but I'll leave a lot of it for when I go there for the first time. In the meantime, I'll link to some of those that were there and provided good feedback.
- Greg Prince of Faith and Fear In Flushing writes about the Mets HOF
- Caryn Rose of MetsGrrl.com thinks that Mets fans have something to be proud of and also wrote about the "fan experience".
- Zoe Rice of Pick Me Up Some Mets sounded happy and provided pictures from her tip to Citi Field today, and also talked about the workout itself.
- Shannon Shark of MetsPolice.com wrote several posts, covering the plaques, uniform display, McFadden's, photos from outside, about 30 more photos, the Shea Bridge, and the workout.
- "Kingman" over at Loge13.com also has a report and photos from his site's contributer "Ron Hunt".
- Tanya Mercado at Citi Field of Dreams has a teaser in the form of photos from a reader
- Ed Leyro from Studious Metsimus also gives his recap with photos.
- And Taryn Cooper of My Summer Family has her unique view on the new Citi Field.
I'm sure there were more that I'm not linking to (sorry). But well done guys. For the first time since my initial trips last April, I am excited about going to Citi Field.
Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com.
Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog