Saturday, April 3, 2010

Potpouri before a 75 win Mets season starts

I'm going with 75 wins for the Mets. That's my prediction. I also think that both Jerry Manuel and Omar Minaya will last the season, but not much more. Feel free to start the debate.

In other items, I am NOT going to tomorrow's Open Workout. I saw enough of that in Port St. Lucie. I owe you a lot more pictures from my trip. Following this site on facebook may be a good way to see them first.

I am NOT going to Opening Day. I will have a post on Opening Day on Monday. I've taken enough vacation days lately with my Spring Training trip that I'm not going to take another one.

I am thinking of heading out to see the revamped Citi Field on Saturday and take my chances at the box office at 10:30am. I want to see the Mets HOF and Museum, and I want my 2010 Mets pocket schedules. I didn't get any with my recent online ticket order. I will be debuting my recently arrived new-for-2010 Gary Keith And Ron (and Kevin too) t-shirt.

I've also ordered my tickets and t-shirt for this year's Gary Keith And Ron Main Event. That's 6 months away, so you'll hear more about that later.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com.
Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog