Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please help me out

I'm trying out a couple of new things on my blog, some of which are transparent and some aren't. Google has a new blog post editor. I don't know what's so special about it other than maybe the fonts and colors.

But I installed a new commenting section software (IntenseDebate), and I'd like to have people try it out. I've been having trouble with the Google/blogspot.com comment section software on this and other blogs, so I decided it was time to make a change. Usually, I like the banter on either the comments section or the facebook page, but for this, I'd like you to come on and post a comment (even if you just say "hi") on the website itself to see how well this works.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com.
Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog