Friday, October 2, 2009

Too Little, Too Late

The Mets put out a press release and an email announcing that season ticket prices will be reduced by 10% to 20% for next season. I'm still trying to process that thought. Studious Metsimus, MetsPolice, MetsPolice again, and again, Loge13, and Citi Field of Dreams among others have this one covered.

There's a lot of ill will from Mets fans towards Fred and Jeff Wilpon and the rest of the Mets ownership. I fell it too. I have a post that I wanted to have ready now but expect it to be next week where I address Fred Wilpon directly. My Summer Family, and Faith and Fear In Flushing have that sentiment covered too.

Meanwhile, The Daily Stache looks at the big question what if bloggers ran the Mets?

I'll get to reading all of these posts soon, along with others soon. I'll be at the final 2 games of the season. And on Monday, we'll be in off season mode. Spring Training games start on March 2 against the Braves (thanks to Gary Cohen for saying that on air tonight).


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com.
Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog