Thursday, October 25, 2012

And the Mets Win It

In honor of the 26th anniversary of the greatest game in New York Mets history (and if you don't know, I mean Game 6 of the 1986 World Series), I present to you, my local readers, 2 sound bytes never before heard on this blog.

I found these on the internet one day. I can't take credit for creating them myself. They are the Boston Red Sox radio broadcast of the 2 memorable moments during Mookie Wilson's 10th inning at-bat.

First, the Wild Pitch


Second, the Buckner error


The tone of the broadcast and certainly the style are a lot different from what I posted last year from Mets announcers Bob Murphy and Gary Thorne.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com. Your comments will fall into a moderation queue.
"Like" RememberingShea on Facebook (the function formerly known as "Becoming a Fan").
Become a Networked Blog