Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spring Training is right around the corner

Yes, it's Super Bowl Sunday, and Pitchers and Catchers report in about a week. Before this short month is out, real (exhibition) baseball games will be played.

And with that, I have updated the Spring Training Schedule page to include all game times (it appeared I had been missing a few) and TV and Radio broadcasts from around the league (not just SNY, WPIX, and WFAN for those of you with MLB.TV and/or MLB Radio on the internet).

I'll be down in Port St. Lucie from March 15-26, following the Mets most days, but taking a few day trips when the Mets aren't playing in the I-95 corridor.

I'll be doing some sort of blogging and posting pictures while I'm down there. And as always, follow this site on Facebook to follow along with what's going on. I post a lot of information and jokes that are so short they aren't worth the effort of creating an entire blog post.

Hopefully by March, I'll start to have a good feeling about the 2011 Mets and the baseball season in general and I'll start posting more often. It's been a real quiet offseason.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com. "Like" RememberingShea on Facebook (the function formerly known as "Becoming a Fan"). Become a Networked Blog